Bottle Screen Printing Machine
- Single-color - Screen Printing
- Maximum production speed: 3000 pcs/hour
- Maximum printable diameter: 120 mm
- Maximum print dimensions: 700 x 900 mm
- Height: 170 cm
- Length: 160 cm
- Width: 94 cm
After installation in the machine, the bottle gets treatment 3 times steadily in the stop and it is dried by warm air and automatically evacuated in a rotating manner in 4 steps.
The specifications of MS Series Machines
Three times faster than similar screen printing machines
A typical screen print machine is always performing the following cycle:
However, in MS series due to the existence of Index, all the three steps are done simultaneously. Therefore, eliminating the time spent for feeding and ejecting results in noticeable speed increase of the machine. As it is obvious in the video, the operator operates the machine very easily.
One MS series machine equals 9 typical machines with the same productivity, and one fifth of personnel.
These machines have treatment station and some hot air dryer stations, each of which is completely separate sets (machines) in similar machines. Noticing the machine speed variation, to getting an equal product there must be three treatments, three print machines, and three dryer conveyors. Treatment task in this machine occurs monotonously, due to the rotation of the part in the flame. This condition is also similar for the dryer. Also the operation of the machines and transfer of the parts from a machine to another requires six or seven workmen, which is done by only two operators in MS machines.
Very High Print Quality
The high and unique print quality of MS series machines are results of the structure of the machines.
1. Without considering the variables such as ink viscosity, air pressure, heat, cold environment, the pressure, and etc, the movement of the cliché is constant and fix; that’s because there is a cam with electromotor power for the movement of the cliché.
2. The high speed of the machine, allows the use of small hole net, and also using halftones of 80 dpi resolutions, without being worried about draining.
3. When you want to roll a conical part on a horizontal line, you see that the narrow part drags and the thick part spins. The same occurs while printing cups and other conical shapes and causes a shadow below and above the part. This problem has been solved in MS Series Machines.
4. If you put a digital scale under the SQG, you will find out that pressure of SQG increases and decreases about a gram without any interference.
More unlikely ruining and breakdown
Necessary time for designing a medical system is much more than pneumatic machines, but the breakdown possibility in a mechanical system which is designed and implemented, is very low. Therefore, instead of pneumatic machines, mechanical machines are used in MS machines designs.